Seven Days This Time

March 26, 2013. 

The new government payment system is only “sort of” set up.  It’s possible to get money out of the account (that was tried already); but, doing anything online, like checking balances or whatever has hit a snag.  The “create an account business” didn’t work when tried today.  This is not good as it’s supposed to be possible to deposit funds into one’s bank account via the workings.  Taking cash out of an ATM and carrying it physically to the bank is not what was in mind.  The housekeeping assistant due tomorrow, the nurse-doctor is due Thursday; and, the physical condition seemingly continues to deteriorate‚Ķ.   
March 27, 2013.

The witching hour approaches.  The scooter has been re-charged.  A computer malfunctioning item has been fixed by the powers that be.  The hands are a mess.  The nose is about to drip.  Eighteen dollars is likely gone because the aide bought the wrong thing.  If she does take it back next week, which is a loss of valuable time, it seems unlikely that they will give her the money back as she didn’t get a receipt.  She’s good, but not for errands.  It’s not the first time she didn’t get a receipt.  The nurse-doctor is coming tomorrow morning too early, if things go as scheduled.  The light went out in the kitchen again.  

March 28, 2013. 

For a change, today was a very good day.  A day with little scooter worry is a good start, but a few other things went well, too.  The nurse-doctor listened and promised more attention to concerns than the previous people did.  Apparent sensible prescriptions coming tomorrow.  The light bulb in the kitchen was replaced, and since there was a need to go to the office to get that done, the opportunity was also used to check on the moving to another apartment (the office was politely nagged!).  Setting up an online account service in the government’s new money system was finally achieved.  It took a good while. 

March 29, 2013. 

It’s “Good Friday” 2013.  Many people (not as many as once, and not all by any means) have special events in mind.  The events aren’t very cheerful.  To an extent the people aren’t too cheerful, either.  This is not a favorite time of the year be it with a promise of lovely weather in the air or not.  Life for many is miserable as it is; they don’t need depressing celebrations regardless of how hopeful the intent is.  Medicine came today.  Food truck came today; it did not have something picked to try.  There is some more to do with the government’s electronic payments. 

March 30, 2013. 

Once again the witching hour approaches.  Once again it is a time of a Christian High Holiday.  Like a calendar new year, two big ones have their event in the middle of the night.  All is still.  Some are preparing for early celebrations.  And, no doubt some are out earning a living, while some have no interest in either the Christians or their events.  But, on Monday the attitude — that’s “attitude” — will be dealing with spring firmly in place even if it is snowing outside.  There was one last March business, and that was done at about 7:15 a.m.  It should have been done at about 9:00 p.m. last night, but it wasn’t.  Small greetings were sent.

March 31, 2013. 
And, now it’s Easter Sunday, and at the moment it’s a matter of a wait for a promised Easter dinner.  A new pill was started this morning.  Now there are three to take, but two of them are only vitamins.  The new third one is prescription.  There were only three prescription pills ordered, three pills sent in the bottle.  Each one is to cover about half of a week.  It’s fifty degrees per the temperature gadget and cloudy outside — not a very pretty day for people celebrating either the holy day or spring.  And, it’s only a hope the man bringing the dinner can get himself into the building.  Happy Easter! 

April 1, 2013. 

For all practical purposes there has been no sleep for almost twenty-four hours….  The scooter needed more re-charge again.  It could be the batteries need replacing again.  Regardless, it was set up last night and upon waking up after midnight and getting up to do ordinary things, another nasty accident happened (it’s hard to judged things when sleepy).  That took until about 3:00 a..m. to clean up.  Being wide awake then, the computer was checked.  There was about an hour’s rest between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. and this evening after 6:00 p.m.  The Diary’s Blog has to be done tomorrow. 

Days keep passing by with attempts at existence. 


Leave a comment

Filed under Health, Holidays, Housing, Issues And Events

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s